- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF USERS PERSONAL DATA
Users ‘personal data are collected and processed in connection with the Users’ use of the services provided electronically on the Websites. The processing of Users’ personal data is necessary for the following purposes:
1. registering an account in the LUXE LOGISTIC online store (hereinafter referred to as the “Account”),
2. to provide support for the Account and transactions made by Users, including solving technical problems,
3. to place orders for goods available in the LUXE LOGISTIC online store (including subscriptions to the LUXE LOGISTIC magazine),
4. fulfilment of orders referred to in sec. 3 above,
5. conducting direct marketing of services provided by LUXE LOGISTIC, including, in particular, the implementation of the Newsletter service,
6. carrying out a possible complaint procedure,
7. carrying out competitions, loyalty programs or promotional campaigns organized by LUXE LOGISTIC,
8. contacting Users for purposes related to the provision of services by LUXE LOGISTIC, permitted marketing activities and user service,
9. ensuring the security of services provided by LUXE LOGISTIC by electronic means, in particular in order to enforce the Users’ compliance with the LUXE LOGISTIC online store regulations and to prevent and counteract fraud and abuse,
10. performing obligations arising directly from applicable law,
11. statistical and archiving.
LUXE LOGISTIC processes the collected personal data only in the scope of the above-mentioned purposes. Please be advised that it is not possible to use certain services anonymously on the Websites, such as concluding and performing remote sales contracts, as well as using the Newsletter service.
- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
LUXE LOGISTIC collects, uses and processes the following personal data of Users:
1. name and surname,
2. e-mail address,
3. phone number,
4. address of residence or correspondence address.
In addition, when using the Websites, LUXE LOGISTIC servers automatically save the so-called system logs, i.e. anonymous information, such as, for example, the time of the User’s visit, IP address, URL address, type of web browser used, etc.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LUXE LOGISTIC processes Users’ personal data on the basis of the following provisions:
1. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR – the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
3. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- RULES OF COLLECTION, USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LUXE LOGISTIC undertakes to properly protect Users’ personal data in accordance with the following principles:
1. Personal data of Website Users are processed in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and other applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, which supplement and / or implement the GDPR;
2. Personal data of Website Users will not be made available by LUXE LOGISTIC to other entities or third parties, except when:
a. the User agrees to it; It is necessary for the purpose of the services provided by LUXE LOGISTIC as part of the Websites, i.e. Users’ personal data may be made available to entities such as FedEx, payment operators (PayPal, Stripe), etc.
In this case, LUXE LOGISTIC provides only the personal data that is necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned services. More information on how these entities use Users’ personal data can be found in their privacy and cookie policies;
b. it is required by applicable law or a justified request of state institutions;
c. it is necessary to detect and prevent fraud, and to solve other problems related to fraud, security and technical issues;
3. Users’ personal data may be used only for the purposes for which they were collected;
4. Users’ personal data will be processed no longer than it is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Websites. After this period, the Users’ personal data will be deleted.
- The following types of cookies are or may be used as part of the Websites:
a. “necessary” cookies – enabling the use of services available on a given website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website is used;
d. “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
e. “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- LUXE LOGISTIC stores cookies for the purpose of:
a. better matching the Services to the needs of Users and improving the way they operate;
b. improving the efficiency of the Websites;
c. creating viewing statistics for content partners and advertisers;
d. presentation of internet advertisements with the content most similar to the interests of the User;
e. creating internet polls and securing them against multiple voting by the same people.
- The user can use the browser settings to accept or reject new cookies, as well as delete existing ones. Detailed information on cookie management can be found using the appropriate tab in the web browser.
- Disabling some or all cookies may make it difficult or even impossible to use the services provided on the Websites.
- OTHER USER RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
- Each User has the right to:
a. access to personal data relating to him, stored by LUXE LOGISTIC,
b. demand the correction of personal data if it believes that the personal data stored by LUXE LOGISTIC are out of date, incomplete or untrue,
c. requests to limit the processing of personal data,
d. request to delete personal data,
e. request for a copy of personal data,
f. object to the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 GDPR,
g. request the transfer of personal data to another personal data administrator, if technically possible.
- Users’ personal data are collected at the company’s headquarters, at the following address:
LUXE LOGISTIC Sp. z o.o., ul.Domaniewska 39A, Horizon Plaza HBC, 02-672 Warsaw.
3. The implementation of the User’s rights referred to above takes place by submitting an application by the User:
a. in person at the company’s headquarters,
b. by post to the address of the LUXE LOGISTIC registered office indicated above, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
4. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
Contact details of the supervisory authority (as of 17 May 2018):
Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO)
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
phone: +48 22 531 03 00
fax. 22 531 03 01
KINETIC PERFUMES BARCELONA